Some major urban districts are working to establish more consistent standards for expulsion and suspension policies in charter schools. February 20, 2013 - Education Week
In an exclusive interview with Education Week, Richard Barth talks about expulsion and suspension policies in his charter school network. February 20, 2013 - Charters & Choice Blog
With dozens of charter schools, the Crescent City had dozens of different discipline policies. February 20, 2013 - Education Week
Does penalizing students for a laundry list of common infractions—both minor and more serious—instill self-discipline, or lead some to become alienated from school? February 20, 2013 - Education Week
This infographic compares out-of-school suspension and expulsion rates in charter schools with traditional public schools. February 20, 2013 - Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, West Virginia Schools for the Deaf and the Blind - Romney, WV
- West Virginia Board of Education, Romney, WV
- Lead a Network of Cleveland Schools. Apply Today!
- Cleveland Metropolitan School District, Cleveland, OH
- Executive Director
- Magnet Schools of America, DC
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Larkspur, CA
- Instructional Designer, Professional Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, OR