Webinar: Digital Divide to Digital Continuum
Thursday, October 25, 2007 @ 12:30 PM ET / 9:30 AM PT
Please join the Ready to Learn Partnership and panel moderator Chris Swanson of EPE Research Center at the release of a new report on the impact of media programming and technology for low income and disadvantaged young children and their families, conducted by the Michael Cohen Group, LLC and funded by the U.S. Department of Education. Special Guest Congresswoman Rosa DeLauro will give remarks. Dr. Michael Cohen will present the study’s findings and shed new light on the issue. A panel discussion on media and early childhood education will follow, moderated by Chris Swanson of Education Week, and featuring leading House, Senate and U.S. Department of Education staff, and education policy thought leaders.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Managers (Charter, Partner and New Schools)
- School District of Philadelphia, Phila, PA
- STEM Academy Engineering Teacher
- Lithia Springs High School, Lithia Springs, GA
- Head of School
- Rockwern Academy, OH
- Early Learning Policy Specialist
- City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
- Chief of Human Resources Officer
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI