News in Brief
Judge Blocks State-Mandated Contracts
A judge last week blocked the Indiana education department from using new teacher-contract forms that would have allowed school districts to change the hours or days that teachers work without adjusting their pay. Marion County Superior Court Judge Patrick McCarty ruled that nothing in state law allows the state to contravene general contract principles and laws that have been established and govern in Indiana.
Vol. 31, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Sonoran Schools, AZ
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC