News in Brief
Judge Blocks State-Mandated Contracts
A judge last week blocked the Indiana education department from using new teacher-contract forms that would have allowed school districts to change the hours or days that teachers work without adjusting their pay. Marion County Superior Court Judge Patrick McCarty ruled that nothing in state law allows the state to contravene general contract principles and laws that have been established and govern in Indiana.
Vol. 31, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- American School, Lansing, IL
- Assistant Professor of High Incidence Disabilities (Position #6063)
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, Wayne, PA
- Senior Research and Policy Associate
- Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE), Stanford, CA