News in Brief
Wyo. Court Rules Salaries Public Record
A Wyoming judge this month ruled in favor of a newspaper trying to get the Laramie school district to release the names and salaries of its employees. Laramie County District Judge Michael Davis ruled that any person who makes a proper request may know how much a public employee is paid. The Wyoming Tribune Eagle had requested the records. The school district argued they were confidential.
Vol. 30, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA