News in Brief
Wyo. Court Rules Salaries Public Record
A Wyoming judge this month ruled in favor of a newspaper trying to get the Laramie school district to release the names and salaries of its employees. Laramie County District Judge Michael Davis ruled that any person who makes a proper request may know how much a public employee is paid. The Wyoming Tribune Eagle had requested the records. The school district argued they were confidential.
Vol. 30, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Sonoran Schools, AZ
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Early Childhood/Literacy
- The College of Staten Island – The City University of New York, Staten Island, NY
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations