News in Brief
Wyo. Court Rules Salaries Public Record
A Wyoming judge this month ruled in favor of a newspaper trying to get the Laramie school district to release the names and salaries of its employees. Laramie County District Judge Michael Davis ruled that any person who makes a proper request may know how much a public employee is paid. The Wyoming Tribune Eagle had requested the records. The school district argued they were confidential.
Vol. 30, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Lake Forest School District, Felton, DE
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Director of Field Placement & Certification
- Manhattanville College, Purchase, NY
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT
- Principal at Northridge High School
- Tuscaloosa City Schools, Tuscaloosa, AL