News in Brief
Wyo. Court Rules Salaries Public Record
A Wyoming judge this month ruled in favor of a newspaper trying to get the Laramie school district to release the names and salaries of its employees. Laramie County District Judge Michael Davis ruled that any person who makes a proper request may know how much a public employee is paid. The Wyoming Tribune Eagle had requested the records. The school district argued they were confidential.
Vol. 30, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Executive Director, Charter Schools
- School District of Philadelphia, PA
- Multiple Positions
- Jersey City Public Schools, Jersey City, NJ
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Multiple Special Services
- Maine Regional School Union No. 10, Dixfield, ME
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL