News in Brief
Wyo. Court Rules Salaries Public Record
A Wyoming judge this month ruled in favor of a newspaper trying to get the Laramie school district to release the names and salaries of its employees. Laramie County District Judge Michael Davis ruled that any person who makes a proper request may know how much a public employee is paid. The Wyoming Tribune Eagle had requested the records. The school district argued they were confidential.
Vol. 30, Issue 01, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations