News in Brief
Wyo. Court Rules Salaries Public Record
A Wyoming judge this month ruled in favor of a newspaper trying to get the Laramie school district to release the names and salaries of its employees. Laramie County District Judge Michael Davis ruled that any person who makes a proper request may know how much a public employee is paid. The Wyoming Tribune Eagle had requested the records. The school district argued they were confidential.
Vol. 30, Issue 01, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Director, Accountability and Research
- Orange County Public Schools, Orlando, FL
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Mathematics Instructional Support Coach
- Weymouth Public Schools, Weymouth, MA