Hike in Tennessee Cigarette Tax Would Fund Education Program
Tennessee Gov. Phil Bredesen last week called for $343 million in new education spending, outlining an agenda that would triple the cigarette tax to pay for an expansion of voluntary prekindergarten, college...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA