Published Online: April 29, 2008
Video Interviews: Principals at the Center - Wayne Walters
The Pittsburgh school district believes cultivating effective instructional leaders is the key to school improvement. Their system is geared toward supporting principals in all stages oftheir careers and includes clear standards for evaluation and possible bonus pay for meeting those criteria.
Wayne Walters, Principal, Pittsburgh Frick 6-8
Videographer: Jason Cohn for Education Week
Editor: Sarah Evans
Vol. 27, Issue 35
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Principal, Chappaqua Central School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Chappaqua, New York
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- International College Counselor
- Cheongna Dalton School (CDS), Nationwide