This grading calculator allows users to adjust Quality Counts category and subcategory weights in one percentage-point increments to generate new user-defined scores. To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the calculator draws on both the 2008 and 2009 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above. EPE Research Center scores were computed using unrounded data and cannot be precisely replicated using this online tool. .
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary School Teacher
- San Juan Island School District, Washington State
- Senior Editor
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Assistant Superintendent, Innovative Programs
- Fulton County Schools, Atlanta, GA, US
- High School Math Teacher
- [email protected], Wilson, Arkansas
- Chief Education Officer
- DECA, Reston, Virginia