This grading calculator allows users to adjust Quality Counts category and subcategory weights in one percentage-point increments to generate new user-defined scores. To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the calculator draws on both the 2008 and 2009 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above. EPE Research Center scores were computed using unrounded data and cannot be precisely replicated using this online tool. .
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Join Topeka Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Topeka, Kansas
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)