This grading calculator allows users to adjust Quality Counts category and subcategory weights in one percentage-point increments to generate new user-defined scores. To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the calculator draws on both the 2008 and 2009 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above. EPE Research Center scores were computed using unrounded data and cannot be precisely replicated using this online tool. .
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- Chief Academic Officer, Clarke County School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Athens, Georgia
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina