(E-Book) Playing It Safe: Reducing Concussions and Head Injuries in School Sports
Youth concussions and sports injuries have gained a warranted spotlight by lawmakers and sports organizations. This Education Week e-book takes a look at head injury research, youth-concussion laws, and sport-specific rules to see how concussion and head injuries can be reduced and prevented.
In Playing It Safe: Reducing Concussions and Head Injuries in School Sports, Education Week contributing writer Bryan Toporek offers a glimpse into the evolving world of youth-sports concussions. This e-book contains some of the most relevant research for student-athletes, along with information about how youth-sports organizations have begun to adopt concussion policies accordingly. It also features concussion resources, including an interactive map of youth-concussion laws in every state.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Designer
- Abl, San Francisco, California
- Math Specialist
- Roosevelt Children's Academy, Roosevelt, New York
- Science Curriculum Coordinator (JK-12)
- Cambridge Public Schools, Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Vice President for Academic Services
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Teach Western Mass - Openings in Math/SPED/ESL!
- Teach Western Mass, Springfield, Massachusetts