(E-Book) Playing It Safe: Reducing Concussions and Head Injuries in School Sports
Youth concussions and sports injuries have gained a warranted spotlight by lawmakers and sports organizations. This Education Week e-book takes a look at head injury research, youth-concussion laws, and sport-specific rules to see how concussion and head injuries can be reduced and prevented.
In Playing It Safe: Reducing Concussions and Head Injuries in School Sports, Education Week contributing writer Bryan Toporek offers a glimpse into the evolving world of youth-sports concussions. This e-book contains some of the most relevant research for student-athletes, along with information about how youth-sports organizations have begun to adopt concussion policies accordingly. It also features concussion resources, including an interactive map of youth-concussion laws in every state.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Kindergarten Teacher
- SOAR Elementary School, Denver, Colorado
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)