(E-Book) Playing It Safe: Reducing Concussions and Head Injuries in School Sports
Youth concussions and sports injuries have gained a warranted spotlight by lawmakers and sports organizations. This Education Week e-book takes a look at head injury research, youth-concussion laws, and sport-specific rules to see how concussion and head injuries can be reduced and prevented.
In Playing It Safe: Reducing Concussions and Head Injuries in School Sports, Education Week contributing writer Bryan Toporek offers a glimpse into the evolving world of youth-sports concussions. This e-book contains some of the most relevant research for student-athletes, along with information about how youth-sports organizations have begun to adopt concussion policies accordingly. It also features concussion resources, including an interactive map of youth-concussion laws in every state.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Interim Head of School and Permanent Head of School
- Three Tree Montessori School, Burien, Washington State
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)