Salaries and Wages Paid Professional and Support Personnel in Public Schools, 2010-2011
- Teaching Profession
The salaries and wages of paid professionals and support personnel in public schools, 2010-2011.
Salaries paid to personnel in public schools impact both the ability to attract high-quality professionals to serve students and the budgets of the school districts in which teachers, central office administrators, school leaders, and support personnel work. Thus, reliable data about these salaries are at the heart of many critical decisions made by school boards and superintendents. The National Survey of Salaries and Wages in Public Schools provides a critically needed resource for public school leaders. 144 pages.
Table of Contents
Section I: Changes in Salaries Scheduled and Paid 10
Section II. Salaries and Wages Paid 33
Section III. Scheduled Salaries 58
Section IV. Weighted Salary Data 87
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida