Salaries and Wages Paid Professional and Support Personnel in Public Schools, 2010-2011
- Teaching Profession
The salaries and wages of paid professionals and support personnel in public schools, 2010-2011.
Salaries paid to personnel in public schools impact both the ability to attract high-quality professionals to serve students and the budgets of the school districts in which teachers, central office administrators, school leaders, and support personnel work. Thus, reliable data about these salaries are at the heart of many critical decisions made by school boards and superintendents. The National Survey of Salaries and Wages in Public Schools provides a critically needed resource for public school leaders. 144 pages.
Table of Contents
Section I: Changes in Salaries Scheduled and Paid 10
Section II. Salaries and Wages Paid 33
Section III. Scheduled Salaries 58
Section IV. Weighted Salary Data 87
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Superintendent, Davenport Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Davenport, Iowa
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Upper Elementary Teacher
- Red Hill Montessori Academy, Farmington Hills, Michigan