Living the Legacy: Education Week Marks the 50th Anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka Decision
- Education Policy and Trends
A five-part Education Week series explores the place of race in American education, 50 years after the U.S. Supreme Court's May 17, 1954, desegregation decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. “Brown at 50: The Unfulfilled Promise” featured reporting from five communities that illustrate current issues of race, ethnicity, and education. 102 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- Caprock Academy, Grand Junction, Colorado
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Headmaster - Boston Latin Academy
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, Massachusetts
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.