Living the Legacy: Education Week Marks the 50th Anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka Decision
- Education Policy and Trends
A five-part Education Week series explores the place of race in American education, 50 years after the U.S. Supreme Court's May 17, 1954, desegregation decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. “Brown at 50: The Unfulfilled Promise” featured reporting from five communities that illustrate current issues of race, ethnicity, and education. 102 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York
- Montgomery County, Maryland is actively recruiting Principals and Assistant Principals, all levels
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Montgomery County, Maryland
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania