Living the Legacy: Education Week Marks the 50th Anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka Decision
- Education Policy and Trends
A five-part Education Week series explores the place of race in American education, 50 years after the U.S. Supreme Court's May 17, 1954, desegregation decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. “Brown at 50: The Unfulfilled Promise” featured reporting from five communities that illustrate current issues of race, ethnicity, and education. 102 pages.
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Vice President for Academic Services
- Oklahoma School of Science and Math, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Charter School Teachers
- RCMA Charter Schools, Immokalee, Florida
- School Designer
- Abl, San Francisco, California
- High School Principal - Monument Mountain Regional High School
- Berkshire Hills Regional School District, Great Barrington, Massachusetts
- High School Principal
- Garfield School District Re-2, Rifle, Colorado