Living the Legacy: Education Week Marks the 50th Anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka Decision
- Education Policy and Trends
A five-part Education Week series explores the place of race in American education, 50 years after the U.S. Supreme Court's May 17, 1954, desegregation decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. “Brown at 50: The Unfulfilled Promise” featured reporting from five communities that illustrate current issues of race, ethnicity, and education. 102 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- High School Principal
- Paramount Unified School District, California
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- Regional Director-Northeast Region
- NFTE, New York City, New York