Living the Legacy: Education Week Marks the 50th Anniversary of the Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka Decision
- Education Policy and Trends
A five-part Education Week series explores the place of race in American education, 50 years after the U.S. Supreme Court's May 17, 1954, desegregation decision in Brown v. Board of Education of Topeka. “Brown at 50: The Unfulfilled Promise” featured reporting from five communities that illustrate current issues of race, ethnicity, and education. 102 pages.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School / Principal
- La Academia Partnership Charter School, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Director, Improvement and Impact Design Team
- Battelle for Kids, Columbus, Ohio
- Elementary, Middle and High School Teachers in China
- Dipont Education, China (CN)
- The Nevada Department of Education Superintendent of Public Instruction
- Nevada Department of Education, Carson City, Nevada
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey