Nongraduates, Class of 2012
The Education Week Research Center calculated the number of graduates and nongraduates for the class of 2012 by multiplying the 2011-12 graduation rate by the estimated size of the entering freshman class four years earlier. Nationally, about 760,000 of the 3.8 million students who started high school in 2008 failed to earn diplomas. Members of historically disadvantaged minority groups make up a disproportionate share of dropouts. (See related graphic: Graduation Gaps: Disparities in H.S. Completion)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ARTS ADMINISTRATOR - Office Staff
- Myriad Music School and Dance Academy, San Mateo, California
- Principal/Assistant Principal
- FWCS, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Director of Special Education
- Primavera Online High School, Chandler, Arizona
- Early Childhood and Elementary Education Teachers SY 2018-2019
- Eagle Academy Public Charter School, Washington D.C.
- Vice President, Schools
- Innovate Public Schools, San Jose, California