This three-part series examines the boom in the construction and renovation of K-12 schools and the continuing challenges that communities face in getting the facilities their students and educators need. (March 2004.)
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Assistant Superintendent for Support Services
- Chapel Hill-Carrboro City Schools, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.