Follow Education Week's continuing coverage examining the widespread effects of sexual misconduct on students, educators, and the community. The articles below are an update to the 1998 series addressing issues of concern such as prevention and response to inappropriate behavior, legal history and policy of sexual abuse cases, and student-faculty relationships in higher education.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Elementary Teacher
- LaTanja Riley-Hedgepeth - [email protected], Newport News, Virginia
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California