This special report explores the factors behind the recent teacher shortages in many areas and highlights initiatives designed to improve district hiring processes and tap new pools of prospective educators. Intended to give education leaders actionable intelligence on the teacher-recruitment landscape today, the stories examine both larger policy issues and more discrete school human resource practices.
Education Week Experts
Online Job Fair
Jan. 28, 2016 at 11 a.m.
eXPO on Campus will connect you directly with districts and companies looking to connect with new teachers and education students to fill vacancies in the next school year. From the comfort of your home or on the go with your smartphone, enjoy robust interactions with recruiters around the country.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- District Superintendent & Chief Executive Officer
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES, New Hartford, New York
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut
- Education Program Manager II, Chief of Special Education Performance Support & Technical Assistance
- Maryland State Dept of Education, Baltimore, Maryland