This special report explores the factors behind the recent teacher shortages in many areas and highlights initiatives designed to improve district hiring processes and tap new pools of prospective educators. Intended to give education leaders actionable intelligence on the teacher-recruitment landscape today, the stories examine both larger policy issues and more discrete school human resource practices.
Education Week Experts
Online Job Fair
Jan. 28, 2016 at 11 a.m.
eXPO on Campus will connect you directly with districts and companies looking to connect with new teachers and education students to fill vacancies in the next school year. From the comfort of your home or on the go with your smartphone, enjoy robust interactions with recruiters around the country.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director (Head of School)
- Triangle Associates, Burien, Washington State
- Elementary School Teacher
- Legends Charter School, Lanham, Maryland
- Founding Principal - Environmental Charter High School (ECHS)
- Environmental Charter School, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US