Even though only one state has adopted the Next Generation Science Standards, some teachers have already scrapped old lessons and instructional styles to embrace new ones. May 22, 2013 - Education Week
The blueprint for the standards writers, the framework provides a reader-friendly accompaniment to the "technical document." May 22, 2013 - Education Week
Investment needs for teacher training, curriculum materials, and assessments are likely to slow the pace of implementation. May 15, 2013 - Education Week
Institutions such as zoos and museums, as well as after-school programs and science competitions, could relieve capacity concerns. May 15, 2013 - Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher and Teaching Assistants (Birth - Grade 2)
- League Education and Treatment Center, Brooklyn, New York
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York