Even though only one state has adopted the Next Generation Science Standards, some teachers have already scrapped old lessons and instructional styles to embrace new ones. May 22, 2013 - Education Week
The blueprint for the standards writers, the framework provides a reader-friendly accompaniment to the "technical document." May 22, 2013 - Education Week
Investment needs for teacher training, curriculum materials, and assessments are likely to slow the pace of implementation. May 15, 2013 - Education Week
Institutions such as zoos and museums, as well as after-school programs and science competitions, could relieve capacity concerns. May 15, 2013 - Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida