Even though only one state has adopted the Next Generation Science Standards, some teachers have already scrapped old lessons and instructional styles to embrace new ones. May 22, 2013 - Education Week
The blueprint for the standards writers, the framework provides a reader-friendly accompaniment to the "technical document." May 22, 2013 - Education Week
Investment needs for teacher training, curriculum materials, and assessments are likely to slow the pace of implementation. May 15, 2013 - Education Week
Institutions such as zoos and museums, as well as after-school programs and science competitions, could relieve capacity concerns. May 15, 2013 - Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Senior Associate, Development & External Affairs
- Close Up Foundation, Alexandria, Virginia
- High School Principal
- Lewiston-Porter CSD, Youngstown, New York
- High School Math Instructional Coach
- KIPP Philadelphia Public Schools, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)