The photocopy policy described here applies only to these publications:
• Quality Counts State Highlights Reports (each state) and National Highlights Report for 2009 to present
• Perspectives on a Population: English-Language Learners in American Schools
• Combined State Highlights Reports for 2006 to present (each state)
• Combined National Highlights Reports for 2007 to present
• Education Week's Spotlight on the Stimulus
• Technology Counts 2009 State Technology Reports (each state) and National Highlights Report
• Diplomas Count State Graduation Briefs (each state) and National Highlights Report for 2009 to present
For information about photocopying other EPE publications, please visit www.edweek.org/info/about/reprints.html.
Readers may make up to five photocopies of each individual publication listed above at no charge. For additional copies and bulk discounts contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all photocopying of these publications, with "User" defined as the person seeking permission to make photocopies, and "Content" defined as the User's choice of publication(s) to be photocopied.
Editorial Projects in Education, Inc. ("EPE"), grants the User the non-exclusive right ("License") to reproduce the Content by print photocopy only, subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
- The License is limited to the Content and photocopy quantity that the User has chosen and paid for in full, and does not extend to any other EPE content.
- Payment of License fees shall be made immediately. All sales are final, and there will be no refunds or credit issued for any cancellation.
- The License applies solely to print photocopying of the Content. No other use is permitted.
- Photocopies may be used solely for purposes of research, education, or other non-commercial use. Each photocopy must include a full citation of the source.
- The Content may not be altered.
- The User shall indemnify and hold EPE harmless for any third party claims arising out of or based on the use of the Content in violation of the License hereby granted.