Published Online: March 26, 2009
Education Week Interview with Education Secretary Arne Duncan
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan talks with Education Week Managing Editor Caroline Hendrie, Assistant Managing Editor Mark W. Bomster, Assistant Editor Michele McNeil, and Staff Writers Alyson Klein and Stephen Sawchuk on March 24, 2009, at the Department of Education in Washington.
• Read an excerpted transcript with highlights from the interview.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Superintendent/Executive Director
- Special Education District of Lake County, Gages Lake, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- SAU #39, Multiple Locations
- School Director - UAE - January 2018
- Edvectus, School - Middle East, United Arab Emirates
- Assistant Coordinator 2, CTD (Evanston Campus)
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- Mokena School District 159, Mokena, IL