Education Week Interview with Education Secretary Arne Duncan
U.S. Secretary of Education Arne Duncan talks with Education Week Managing Editor Caroline Hendrie, Assistant Managing Editor Mark W. Bomster, Assistant Editor Michele McNeil, and Staff Writers Alyson Klein and Stephen Sawchuk on March 24, 2009, at the Department of Education in Washington.
• Read an excerpted transcript with highlights from the interview.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Early Childhood Education Teachers
- Tutor Time Learning Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Joplin Schools, MO
- Clinical Assistant Professor
- Georgia State University, Atlanta, GA
- Deputy Superintendent for School Administration
- Birmingham Public Schools, Beverly Hills, MI
- Advanced Placement English Instructor
- Gaylord Community Schools, Gaylord, MI