Vol. 30, Issue 35
Photo Gallery: State of the Art
Click through a gallery of multimedia digital drawings, paintings, and music made by students from the Digital Arts Technology Academy at Cathedral City High School near Los Angeles, Calif., and from Anoka High School in Minnesota. The collection includes a musical accompaniment by student Arionna Rudolph of Central Park Elementary School in Birmingham, Ala.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
Most Popular Stories
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations