Vol. 30, Issue 35
Photo Gallery: State of the Art
Click through a gallery of multimedia digital drawings, paintings, and music made by students from the Digital Arts Technology Academy at Cathedral City High School near Los Angeles, Calif., and from Anoka High School in Minnesota. The collection includes a musical accompaniment by student Arionna Rudolph of Central Park Elementary School in Birmingham, Ala.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
Most Popular Stories
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Senior Curriculum Developer and Trainer
- Institute For Curriculum Services, San Francisco, CA
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL