Published Online: June 13, 2011
Photo Gallery: State of the Art
Click through a gallery of multimedia digital drawings, paintings, and music made by students from the Digital Arts Technology Academy at Cathedral City High School near Los Angeles, Calif., and from Anoka High School in Minnesota. The collection includes a musical accompaniment by student Arionna Rudolph of Central Park Elementary School in Birmingham, Ala.
Vol. 30, Issue 35
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA