Infographic: Ventures Into Education
A large amount of venture capital has flowed into education and training companies over the past few years. A big slice of that investment has focused on K-12, while the remaining spending has been directed toward higher education and other areas.
Reporting: Kevin Bushweller and Michele Molnar | Photos: Courtesy and Emile Wamsteker | Design: Megan Garner
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer
- Ford Foundation, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Allentown School District, PA
- Senior Director, AP Digital Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- DIRECTOR OF TECHNOLOGY
- Austin Preparatory School, Reading, MA
- Deputy Executive Director
- National Assessment Governing Board, Washington, DC