Infographic: Ventures Into Education
A large amount of venture capital has flowed into education and training companies over the past few years. A big slice of that investment has focused on K-12, while the remaining spending has been directed toward higher education and other areas.
Reporting: Kevin Bushweller and Michele Molnar | Photos: Courtesy and Emile Wamsteker | Design: Megan Garner
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- St. Johns County Public Schools, Saint Augustine, FL
- Fairfield Public Schools, Fairfield, CT
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN