Infographic: Ventures Into Education
A large amount of venture capital has flowed into education and training companies over the past few years. A big slice of that investment has focused on K-12, while the remaining spending has been directed toward higher education and other areas.
Reporting: Kevin Bushweller and Michele Molnar | Photos: Courtesy and Emile Wamsteker | Design: Megan Garner
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- KSTF, Moorestown, NJ
- Public Schools of the Tarrytowns, Multiple Locations
- Director of Risk Mangement
- Hacienda La Puente Unfiied School DIstrict, City Of Industry, CA
- National Boarding School Job Fair in Boston on 12/4/15
- Carney, Sandoe & Associates, US
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations