Infographic: Ventures Into Education
A large amount of venture capital has flowed into education and training companies over the past few years. A big slice of that investment has focused on K-12, while the remaining spending has been directed toward higher education and other areas.
Reporting: Kevin Bushweller and Michele Molnar | Photos: Courtesy and Emile Wamsteker | Design: Megan Garner
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director - Legislative Affairs
- Palm Beach County School District, West Palm Beach, FL
- Chief Executive Officer
- UP Education Network, Boston, MA
- Volunteers of America, El Centro, CA, CA
- Science Content Director
- National Math & Science Initiative, Dallas, TX
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Editorial Projects in Education, Bethesda, MD