Infographic: Ventures Into Education
A large amount of venture capital has flowed into education and training companies over the past few years. A big slice of that investment has focused on K-12, while the remaining spending has been directed toward higher education and other areas.
Reporting: Kevin Bushweller and Michele Molnar | Photos: Courtesy and Emile Wamsteker | Design: Megan Garner
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Mathematics & Computer Science Teacher
- First State Military, DE
- Chief Schools Officer
- Santa Clara County Office of Education, San Jose, CA
- School Principal, Career Academy Program (Middle and High school positions available)
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, FL
- Immediate Vacancies
- Hastings-On-Hudson UFSD, Hudson on Hastings, NY
- Design and launch a new startup Choice School in Dallas ISD
- Dallas Independent School District, Dallas, TX