What Do Parents Want?
In an online survey of 2,000 parents in 2012 and subsequent "What Parents Want" report, officials from the Washington-based Thomas B. Fordham Institute applied market-research principles to parents' priorities for schools. Explore the findings, compiled for a special Commentary section on the role of parents in K-12 schools.
Designed by: Vanessa Solis and Linda Jurkowitz | Source: Thomas B. Fordham Institute
This Commentary is part of a special section supported by a grant from the Walton Family Foundation, at www.waltonfamilyfoundation.org. Education Week retains sole editorial control over the content of this coverage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Editorial Projects in Education, Bethesda, MD
- Learning Disabilities Special Education Teacher
- Stevens Point Area Public School District, WI
- Science Content Director
- National Math & Science Initiative, Dallas, TX
- Chief Executive Officer
- UP Education Network, Boston, MA
- Volunteers of America, El Centro, CA, CA