What Do Parents Want?
In an online survey of 2,000 parents in 2012 and subsequent "What Parents Want" report, officials from the Washington-based Thomas B. Fordham Institute applied market-research principles to parents' priorities for schools. Explore the findings, compiled for a special Commentary section on the role of parents in K-12 schools.
Designed by: Vanessa Solis and Linda Jurkowitz | Source: Thomas B. Fordham Institute
This Commentary is part of a special section supported by a grant from the Walton Family Foundation, at www.waltonfamilyfoundation.org. Education Week retains sole editorial control over the content of this coverage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Tamalpais High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, Mill Valley, CA
- Vice President for Education
- The Possible Project, Cambridge, MA
- Director of Operations, Buildings & Grounds
- Rutland South Supervisory Union, North Clarendon, VT
- Executive Principal of The Academies of Shakopee High School
- Shakopee Public Schools, Shakopee, MN
- Chief Financial and Operations Officer
- Norfolk Public Schools, Norfolk, VA