What Do Parents Want?
In an online survey of 2,000 parents in 2012 and subsequent "What Parents Want" report, officials from the Washington-based Thomas B. Fordham Institute applied market-research principles to parents' priorities for schools. Explore the findings, compiled for a special Commentary section on the role of parents in K-12 schools.
Designed by: Vanessa Solis and Linda Jurkowitz | Source: Thomas B. Fordham Institute
This Commentary is part of a special section supported by a grant from the Walton Family Foundation, at www.waltonfamilyfoundation.org. Education Week retains sole editorial control over the content of this coverage.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Test Development Specialist
- Hawaii Department of Education, HI
- Saint Louis Public School Principal Positions
- Saint Louis Public Schools, Saint Louis, MO
- Open House
- Horace Mann School, Bronx, NY
- School Superintendent
- Ichabod Crane Central School District, Valatie, NY
- Director of Media Relations
- AIR, DC