2011 NAEP Science Scores, Achievement Levels, and Achievement Gaps
Narrowing Achievement Gaps
From 2009 to 2011, the average scores of black, Hispanic, and American Indian 8th graders taking National Assessment of Educational Progress tests in science improved at a faster rate than those of white students. Achievement gaps also decreased between students eligible for the federal free and reduced-price lunch program and their better-off peers.
For More Data From This Year's Report
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- School Principal
- Redd School, Houston, TX