Math Achievement on the Global Scale
A federal study linking the math and science results from the 2011 TIMSS and NAEP reports shows where all 50 states stand compared with education systems globally. Below are highlights of the math outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Richland School District One, Columbia, SC
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent of Schools
- Fremont County School District #14, Ethete, WY
- Science Teacher
- Cle Elum-Roslyn School District, Cle Elum, WA
- Director of Math and Science
- Reading School District, Reading, PA