Math Achievement on the Global Scale
A federal study linking the math and science results from the 2011 TIMSS and NAEP reports shows where all 50 states stand compared with education systems globally. Below are highlights of the math outcomes.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Big Hollow School District #38, Ingleside, IL