This grading calculator allows users to adjust Quality Counts category and subcategory weights in one percentage-point increments to generate new user-defined scores. EPE Research Center scores were computed using unrounded data and cannot be precisely replicated using this online tool.
To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the state report cards draw on the 2011 and 2012 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above. States are ordered based on unrounded values; in the case of exact ties, states are listed in alphabetical order.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Executive Director, Charter Schools
- School District of Philadelphia, PA
- Director of Operations (Spanish Fluency Required)
- Ascend Learning, Brooklyn, NY
- Multiple Special Services
- Maine Regional School Union No. 10, Dixfield, ME
- Multiple Positions
- Jersey City Public Schools, Jersey City, NJ
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL