This grading calculator allows users to adjust Quality Counts category and subcategory weights in one percentage-point increments to generate new user-defined scores. EPE Research Center scores were computed using unrounded data and cannot be precisely replicated using this online tool.
To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the state report cards draw on the 2011 and 2012 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above. States are ordered based on unrounded values; in the case of exact ties, states are listed in alphabetical order.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD