To provide the most recent data available for the respective indicator categories, the state report cards draw on the 2008, 2009, and 2010 editions of Quality Counts, as noted above. When sorted by score, states are ordered based on unrounded values. In the case of exact ties, states are sorted by alphabetical order.
*The District of Columbia and Hawaii are single-district jurisdictions. As a result, it is not possible to calculate measures of financial equity, which capture the distribution of funding across districts within a state. The District of Columbia and Hawaii do not receive grades for school finance.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Deputy Chief Academic Supports Officer
- School District of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Kindergarten teacher
- Saint Sophia School, Holladay, UT
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV