(E-Book) Classroom Management
Classroom management is often one of the most challenging parts of teaching. Learn how educators can create successful learning environments in sometimes difficult situations. This e-book includes a broad range of perspectives from experienced teachers and educators and features reporting and commentaries from Education Week handpicked by our editors.
Discover how to create successful classroom rules and how effective classroom management can decrease student disciplinary action. Also, learn how to use the Socratic method in class discussions and build classroom seating arrangements that encourage student collaboration.
These articles come from Education Week, Education Week Teacher, and includes content from the Teacher Leaders Network, a professional community of accomplished educators dedicated to sharing ideas and expanding the influence of teachers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Education, Advocacy and Special Projects
- William Penn Foundation, Philadelphia, PA
- Regional Superintendent
- DeKalb County School District, Stone Mountain, GA
- Educational Services Director
- Foundation for Blind Children, Phoenix, AZ
- PRINCIPAL - CENTAURUS HIGH SCHOOL
- Boulder Valley School District, Lafayette, CO
- DIRECTOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE DEVELOPMENT
- Boulder Valley School District, Boulder, CO