(E-Book) Bullying Prevention: Professional Development Tools for Dynamic Teaching
Just because a school hasn’t received any complaints from students or parents about bullying, doesn’t mean that bullying isn’t occurring in the school. Bullying can take place outside the classroom, with mobile technology and social networks, which can be used to taunt and torment.
Bullying is about power—who has it and who wants it. And, addressing it takes time, effort, and resources from administrators and teachers.
This Education Week e-book is a professional development tool and prevention guide that examines the research and strategies used to create safe school environments.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Yorktown Central School District, Yorktown Heights, NY
- Middle School and High School Science Teacher - Abu Dhabi Public Schools
- Teach Away Inc., Ab, United Arab Emirates
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Middle School Teacher(s)
- Howard University Public Charter Middle School of Mathematics and Science, Washington, DC