What We Know About: Effective Classroom Management to Support Student Learning
- Curriculum and Instruction
Good classroom management supports good instruction. Just as important, instruction that actively engages students' attention and efforts decreases the incidence of student misbehavior.
This book discusses the link between instruction and management, describes daily routines that contribute to a smoothly run classroom, and talks about the how-to's of dealing with problem behavior. Finally, it discusses the key role a schoolwide approach to behavior management can play in helping staff and students establish an environment in which good behavior is the norm. 2005. 94 pages.
Bulk discount: Purchase 1-4 copies for $20 each, 5-9 copies for $17.50 each, or 10+ copies for $15 each (discount applied at checkout)
Table of Contents
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV
- General Posting - Principal, High School 2017-18
- Virginia Beach City Public Schools, Virginia Beach, VA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD