(E-Book) Improving Instruction: Using What We Know About Good Teaching to Improve Instruction Schoolwide
Effective teaching is a juggling act, and one thing is clear: Every teacher needs a comprehensive repertoire of instructional strategies in order to effectively address the broad range of student needs. While the task is complex, research tells us what teacher behaviors look like in high-achieving classrooms.
In this e-book, Improving Instruction: Using What We Know About Good Teaching to Improve Instruction Schoolwide, learn how to make continuous improvement in your teaching and apply proven research strategies.
Chapters focus on:
• The importance of good teaching
• Identifying good teaching practices
• Communicating with students daily
• Addressing differentiated instruction
• Using research strategies in your teaching practice
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA
- Coordinator of Elementary STEM
- 251 S. Prince St. Lancaster PA 17603, Lancaster, PA
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- High School Principal - Walnut Hills High School
- School Exec Connect, Cincinnati, OH
- Martin De Porres, Rockaway Park, NY