ERS Supporting Good Teaching Series CD-ROM
- Curriculum and Instruction
Topical briefs included on this Supporting Good Teaching Series CD-ROM are designed to address challenges present in every classroom. This CD includes ready-to-be-reproduced originals on 12 key topics such as classroom management, motivating reluctant learners, and reading instruction. The briefs are research-based and highlight what we know about good practice. Each brief includes a bibliography, a list of additional resources, and, perhaps most important, a concise list of questions for reflection and discussion. The practitioner-based content and the format--eight pages focused on a single topic--combine to make each of the briefs a resource you can use in ways that meet your school's or district's specific needs. Use them with new teachers, in conjunction with staff development, or as conversation-starters for staff meetings. Only available for purchase by K-12 staff. Purchase price includes reproduction rights. CD-ROM with 12 reproducible research briefs.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education ELA Teacher, Gr. 9-12 (SY17-18)
- Dearborn STEM Academy, Boston, MA
- High School Principal (18-19 SY)
- Indianapolis Public Schools, Indianapolis, IN
- Chief Turnaround Officer (Georgia State Board of Education)
- National Association of State Boards of Education, Atlanta, GA
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- SLF Consulting, Fairfield, AL