ERS Supporting Good Teaching Series CD-ROM
- Curriculum and Instruction
Topical briefs included on this Supporting Good Teaching Series CD-ROM are designed to address challenges present in every classroom. This CD includes ready-to-be-reproduced originals on 12 key topics such as classroom management, motivating reluctant learners, and reading instruction. The briefs are research-based and highlight what we know about good practice. Each brief includes a bibliography, a list of additional resources, and, perhaps most important, a concise list of questions for reflection and discussion. The practitioner-based content and the format--eight pages focused on a single topic--combine to make each of the briefs a resource you can use in ways that meet your school's or district's specific needs. Use them with new teachers, in conjunction with staff development, or as conversation-starters for staff meetings. Only available for purchase by K-12 staff. Purchase price includes reproduction rights. CD-ROM with 12 reproducible research briefs.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- City of Cape Coral Charter School Authority, Cape Coral, FL
- Chief Academic Officer
- School District of Lee County, Fort Myers, FL, FL
- Lower School Principal
- Sidwell Friends School, Bethesda, MD
- Windermere Preparatory Academy, FL
- Spanish Immersion - Elementary
- Fox Chapel Area School District, Fox Chapel, PA