About this series: The federal government is betting nearly a billion dollars a year that using a more explicit and systematic approach to reading instruction will improve student achievement. In this two-part series researched over the past year, Education Week found that officials are putting their faith in a select group of scholars, a small body of research, and a handful of commercial products to get the job done.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Professor-Elementary Generalist
- The College of Idaho, Caldwell, ID
- ELEM ED 4
- Brevard Public Schools, Melbourne, FL
- Anticipated Evaluation Team Leader Fall 17
- Springfield Public Schools, Springfield, MA
- Part-Time Online ESL teacher
- 51Talk, US
- LBSI Teacher with Special Education Early Childhood Endorsement
- New Horizon Center, Chicago, IL