Intelligent and creative use of data in K-12 education is a driving force behind efforts to use digital curricula and assessments to personalize learning. Data use can be the difference maker in understanding individual students’ strengths and weaknesses. But the expanded, more sophisticated use of data has opened the doors wider for potential problems, especially regarding the privacy of student information. That rising tension between advocates for greater use of data to improve schools and people who are worried about protecting student privacy is one of the most contentious issues in education. This special report aims to give district leaders, policymakers, researchers, and education company executives a better sense of what it takes to find areas of agreement.
Education Week Experts
Download The Digital Edition
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Speech Language Pathologist (Pool Position)
- Cincinnati Public Schools, Cincinnati, OH
- Speech Language Pathologist
- Pinellas County Schools, Largo, FL
- TEACHERS NEEDED
- Polk County Schools, MULTIPLE LOCATIONS, FL
- Danville Area School District, Danville, PA
- Free Online K-12 Education Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US