Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Inauguration Weekend Events
January 18, 2009 Instead of champagne flutes and string quartets, this "ball" had cotton candy, hot dogs, story time, and a puppet theater.
The Presidential Inauguration: Teachable Moment
How do you plan to address the inauguration in your classroom or integrate it into your lessons? What do you hope students will get out of coverage and discussions of this historic transfer of power?
- Superintendent, Somerville Public Schools
- Somerville Public Schools, Somerville, MA
- Senior Director, Professional Development Product Management
- The College Board, New York, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Research Fellow - Education
- PPIC, San Francisco, CA