Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Inauguration Weekend Events
January 18, 2009 Instead of champagne flutes and string quartets, this "ball" had cotton candy, hot dogs, story time, and a puppet theater.
The Presidential Inauguration: Teachable Moment
How do you plan to address the inauguration in your classroom or integrate it into your lessons? What do you hope students will get out of coverage and discussions of this historic transfer of power?
- Diverse Learners Teacher
- AUSL, Chicago, IL
- Faculty, pre-school, international school
- Scholastica, Dhaka, Dh, Bangladesh
- Commissioner of Education
- CT State Department of Education, Hartford, CT
- Founding Principal, Charter School
- OLD STURBRIDGE VILLAGE, INC., Sturbridge, MA
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations