Blended learning—the mix of virtual education and face-to-face instruction—is evolving quickly in schools across the country, generating a variety of different models. This special report, the second in an ongoing series on virtual education, examines several of those approaches and aims to identify what is working and where improvements are needed.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Oct. 24, 12:30 p.m. ET: Improving Schools Through Blended Learning
Our guests will discuss how blended learning has changed from its inception, what educators have learned throughout its evolution, and what factors create successful blended learning environments.
- Head of School
- Montessori Center School, Goleta, CA
- Captain Shreve High School, Shreveport, LA
- Assistant Superintendent for Learning (CAI)
- Community Consolidated School District 181, Clarendon Hills, IL
- Superintendent, Minneapolis Public Schools
- Minneapolis Public Schools, Minneapolis, MN
- DEAN, SCHOOL OF EDUCATION AND SOCIAL POLICY
- Merrimack College, North Andover, MA