Blended learning—the mix of virtual education and face-to-face instruction—is evolving quickly in schools across the country, generating a variety of different models. This special report, the second in an ongoing series on virtual education, examines several of those approaches and aims to identify what is working and where improvements are needed.
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
Oct. 24, 12:30 p.m. ET: Improving Schools Through Blended Learning
Our guests will discuss how blended learning has changed from its inception, what educators have learned throughout its evolution, and what factors create successful blended learning environments.
- Deputy Director for Curriculum, Instruction & Assessment
- Department of Defense Education Activity (DoDEA), Wiesbaden, Germany
- Middle School Principal
- Roosevelt Children's Academy Charter School, Roosevelt, NY
- Senior Education Policy Analyst, North Carolina
- The Hunt Institute, Durham, NC
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- Engineering & Robotics Teacher
- String Theory Schools, Philadelphia, PA