Blended learning—the mix of virtual education and face-to-face instruction—is evolving quickly in schools across the country, generating a variety of different models. This special report, the second in an ongoing series on virtual education, examines several of those approaches and aims to identify what is working and where improvements are needed.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Oct. 24, 12:30 p.m. ET: Improving Schools Through Blended Learning
Our guests will discuss how blended learning has changed from its inception, what educators have learned throughout its evolution, and what factors create successful blended learning environments.
- High School Principal
- Lake Norman Charter, Huntersville, NC
- School Director
- Exploration Elementary Charter School for Science and Technology, Rochester, NY
- Project Director, Center for Afterschool and Expanded Learning
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Middle School Principal - Fox Lane Middle School
- Bedford Central School District, Mount Kisco, NY
- Principal - Hubbard Woods Elementary School
- Winnetka Public Schools District 36, Winnetka, IL