Blended learning—the mix of virtual education and face-to-face instruction—is evolving quickly in schools across the country, generating a variety of different models. This special report, the second in an ongoing series on virtual education, examines several of those approaches and aims to identify what is working and where improvements are needed.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Oct. 24, 12:30 p.m. ET: Improving Schools Through Blended Learning
Our guests will discuss how blended learning has changed from its inception, what educators have learned throughout its evolution, and what factors create successful blended learning environments.
- Lecturer - Educational Leadership Services
- Old Dominion University, VA
- Middle School 8th Grade Science Teacher
- Dwight-Englewood School, Englewood, NJ
- FLORIDA - Catholic High School
- Cardinal Mooney Catholic High School, Sarasota, FL
- Postdoc fellow in education
- The Center for High Impact Philanthropy, The University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- Middle School Teachers - Math, Social Studies, ELA (SY16-17)
- Two Rivers Public Charter School, Washington, DC