The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Florida private schools that last year collected $825 million in taxpayer-funded vouchers and scholarships have few requirements for informing the public on how they are serving students. (November 14, 2017)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Spanish Teachers
- Dothan City Schools, Dothan, Alabama
- Teacher - All Content Areas (Elementary, Math, Science, Special Education, Reading, Spanish, Etc.)
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Director of Business and Finance
- Westwood Public Schools, Westwood, Massachusetts
- Elementary School Principal
- Wayland Public Schools, Wayland, Massachusetts
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona