The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Private school choice advocates are worried that tax-credit scholarship programs are getting swept into a crackdown by the Trump Administration on blue states trying to circumvent parts of the new GOP tax law. (September 11, 2018)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Join University Heights Charter School for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Newark, New Jersey
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- Join Catapult Learning for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Camden, New Jersey
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona