The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Private school choice advocates are worried that tax-credit scholarship programs are getting swept into a crackdown by the Trump Administration on blue states trying to circumvent parts of the new GOP tax law. (September 11, 2018)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut