The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Florida private schools that last year collected $825 million in taxpayer-funded vouchers and scholarships have few requirements for informing the public on how they are serving students. (November 14, 2017)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Director/Senior Attorney (Opportunity to Learn Program)
- Advancement Project, Washington D.C.
- ACS International Schools, Doha (QA)
- Elementary School Principal
- Baltimore Curriculum Project, Baltimore, Maryland
- Spanish Teacher
- Erie High School, Erie, Colorado
- Program Manager, eLearning (Corwin)
- SAGE Publishing, Thousand Oaks, California