The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Florida private schools that last year collected $825 million in taxpayer-funded vouchers and scholarships have few requirements for informing the public on how they are serving students. (November 14, 2017)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Middle/High School Principal
- AHRC New York City, New York (Manhattan) County, New York
- Teachers Needed at Top International Schools in China & Hong Kong! All Grades/Subjects
- Edvectus, China (CN)
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida
- Program Associate
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts
- Chief Academic Officer
- Creative Minds International PCS, Washington D.C.