The latest news about vouchers, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
The Florida private schools that last year collected $825 million in taxpayer-funded vouchers and scholarships have few requirements for informing the public on how they are serving students. (November 14, 2017)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
• What Are School Vouchers and How Do They Work?
Charters & Choice Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Drafting / Architecture / 3D Prototyping
- Garinger High School, Charlotte, North Carolina
- High School Geometry Teacher
- Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
- Director in Training
- Learning Care Group, Raleigh, North Carolina
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellowship
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida