The latest news about unions in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Within days of the Supreme Court’s decision to abolish union fees for nonmembers, conservative groups—including ones with ties to Ed. Secretary Betsy DeVos—launched email, social media, and billboard campaigns to try to convince teachers not to join their unions. (July 12, 2018)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
Teacher Beat Blog
Teaching Now Blog
Browse Education Week's collection of webinars on teacher careers, recruitment, and retention. These virtual broadcasts address teacher preparation and strategies for hiring and retaining skilled teachers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- Join Petersburg City Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Petersburg, Virginia
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)