The latest news about unions in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Within days of the Supreme Court’s decision to abolish union fees for nonmembers, conservative groups—including ones with ties to Ed. Secretary Betsy DeVos—launched email, social media, and billboard campaigns to try to convince teachers not to join their unions. (July 12, 2018)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
Teacher Beat Blog
Teaching Now Blog
Browse Education Week's collection of webinars on teacher careers, recruitment, and retention. These virtual broadcasts address teacher preparation and strategies for hiring and retaining skilled teachers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Head of School
- The Sharon Academy, Sharon, Vermont
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Educational Consultant
- Teaching Matters, New York City, New York
- Summer Program Teacher
- Metropolitan Development Council, 98402, Tacoma
- School Based Mental Health Professional
- Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare, Omak, Washington State