The latest news about unions in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Last year’s Supreme Court ruling, which led to a slight decrease in membership, was barely mentioned at the annual gathering. The delegates did, however, vote to take more progressive stances on issues such as abortion. (July 11, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
Teaching Now Blog
Browse Education Week's collection of webinars on teacher careers, recruitment, and retention. These virtual broadcasts address teacher preparation and strategies for hiring and retaining skilled teachers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Malverne Union Free School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Malverne, New York
- Assistant Principal, Elementary & Secondary (see addt'l job info.)
- Washoe County School District, Reno, NV, US
- Founding Principal
- Academies of Math and Science, Phoenix, Arizona
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida