The latest news about unions in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Within days of the Supreme Court’s decision to abolish union fees for nonmembers, conservative groups—including ones with ties to Ed. Secretary Betsy DeVos—launched email, social media, and billboard campaigns to try to convince teachers not to join their unions. (July 12, 2018)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
Teacher Beat Blog
Teaching Now Blog
Browse Education Week's collection of webinars on teacher careers, recruitment, and retention. These virtual broadcasts address teacher preparation and strategies for hiring and retaining skilled teachers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Assistant Principal
- Elmwood Village Charter School, Buffalo, New York
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- School Psychologist – Full time and Part time available
- LEARN Charter Network, Chicago, Illinois
- Resident Teacher - Master's Degree Programs
- Academy for Urban School Leadership, Chicago, Illinois
- School Principal
- Immaculate High School, Danbury, Connecticut