The latest news about unions in education, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Within days of the Supreme Court’s decision to abolish union fees for nonmembers, conservative groups—including ones with ties to Ed. Secretary Betsy DeVos—launched email, social media, and billboard campaigns to try to convince teachers not to join their unions. (July 12, 2018)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
Teacher Beat Blog
Teaching Now Blog
Browse Education Week's collection of webinars on teacher careers, recruitment, and retention. These virtual broadcasts address teacher preparation and strategies for hiring and retaining skilled teachers.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Chief Academic Officer
- Middletown Public Schools, Middletown, Connecticut
- 2019-20 Middle or High School Inclusion Specialist (SpEd) Teacher ($7,500 signing bonus)
- Bright Star Schools, Los Angeles, California
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California