The latest news about sports in schools, including articles, Commentaries and special features.
CommentaryWhy I Drop-Kicked a Book Out of Class
CommentaryIt's Time to End Football in High School
Letter to the EditorPoor High School Standards at Issue, Not the NCAA's Demands
CommentaryThe NCAA's Hidden Influence on High Schools
The NCAA's onerous eligibility requirements for student-athletes has a stranglehold on precollegiate schooling, writes James Lytle.
January 20, 2016 – Education Week
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Upper School Spanish Teacher
- The Hun School of Princeton, Princeton, New Jersey
- Middle School Principal
- Andover Public Schools, Andover, Massachusetts
- Physical Education Teacher
- Jewish Child & Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- School Sales Specialist
- 6crickets Inc., Greater Boston Area, Greater NYC area, Greater Washington DC area, Connecticut, New Jersey
- Product Manager
- Facing History and Ourselves, Brookline, Massachusetts