No Child Left Behind
The latest news about No Child Left Behind including, archives, Commentaries, and special features. No Child Left Behind was replaced in Dec. 2015 by the Every Student Succeeds Act.
This primer on the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act—the previous iteration of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, or ESEA—includes information about compliance, proficiency, and waivers; milestones in the law’s history; main criticisms; and resources for further reading. (April 10, 2015)
Blog: Politics K-12
To reflect on the law's anniversary, the Education Week Commentary editors asked a range of K-12 education leaders, politicians, teachers, and child advocates for their thoughts.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Teacher of the Blind / Visually Impaired
- Detroit Lakes Public Schools, Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Supervisor of Special Education
- Spring-Ford Area School District, Royersford, Pennsylvania
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Join Petersburg City Public Schools for a Virtual Career Fair for Teachers
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, Petersburg, Virginia