The latest news about middle schools, including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
Cognitive and neuroscience research points ways schools can help leverage teenagers’ strengths in this unique developmental period when they’re learning to regulate emotions and make good decisions. (October 9, 2018)
Education Week Quiz
Quiz Yourself: What are the areas of opportunity in middle school math, how effective is instilling growth mindsets among adolescent learners, and are high school students reading books at the appropriate grade level?
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Green Bay Area Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- Executive Director
- Tarrant To and Through Partnership (T3), Fort Worth, Texas
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Superintendent, Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US