Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
06/12 01:20 pm | Justice Dept. Backs Religious School Choice in Case on Maine Tuition Program | The Trump administration backs three families seeking to require the state of Maine to pay tuition for their children to attend religious high schools.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Middle School ELA, Science, & Social Studies Teachers Needed
- Huda School and Montessori, Michigan
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Librarian, US/IB curriculum, Dubai. Aug 2019
- Galvin Education, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)