Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
08/11 11:11 pm | Federal Judge Issues Injunction for Gavin Grimm in Transgender Rights Case | A federal district judge said the Gloucester County, Va., school board's policy that barred Grimm from using restrooms corresponding with his gender identity violated ...
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- Elementary Teacher
- Cherokee Central School, Cherokee, North Carolina
- Account Executive - Territory Sales Representative K-12 - Texas
- Abre, Nationwide
- Teacher (K4-8) Monolingual English or Bilingual English/Spanish
- La Causa, Inc. / La Causa Charter School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- School Bus Driver
- Madison Highland Prep, Phoenix, Arizona