Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, opinion essays, and special features.
Nearly 100 school districts have filed lawsuits against JUUL and other e-cigarette manufacturers, and more are likely to join in to claim that schools are the de facto "first responders" to the epidemic of youth vaping. (February 27, 2020)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Information Technology Assistant
- Eagle Hill School, Hardwick, Massachusetts
- Preschool Director
- One City Schools, Madison, Wisconsin
- Albert Einstein Distinguished Educator Fellow
- Department Of Energy, Washington D.C.
- Seeking an Ambitious and Passionate English High School Teacher
- Archimedean Upper Conservatory, Miami, Florida