Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
A look at both the policy takeaways from the Supreme Court's 2018-19 session and a look ahead to a couple of major cases on the docket for the coming year, including Montana school choice/religious rights case and DACA. (July 16, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Special Education Teacher
- Greenwich Education Group, Stamford, Connecticut
- Superintendent of Schools
- Brunswick School Department, Brunswick, Maine
- ELA TEACHER
- Community Group, Lawrence, MA, US
- 2019-2020 School Psychologist
- Newport News Public Schools, Newport News, VA, US
- Assistant Principal
- The New York Institute for Special Education, Bronx, New York