Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, opinion essays, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
03/26 06:07 pm | Appeals Court Says High School Musical Group's Unlicensed Song Use Was Fair Use | A panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit says a California high school music group's use of the song "Magic" was "transformative" and ...
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- Literacy Coach
- Denali Borough School District, Healy, Alaska
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- Special Education Teacher
- JCFS Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Elementary ELA or Math Teacher
- Achievement Prep, Washington D.C.
- Superintendent, Homewood City School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Homewood, Alabama