Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, opinion essays, and special features.
A national debate over whether public funds may go to faith-based schools is high on the list of cases before the Supreme Court in the coming term, stemming from a dispute in Montana. (September 30, 2019)
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Division Director 1
- WestEd, San Francisco, California
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Case High School - Principal - Racine Unified School District
- Racine Unified School District, Racine, Wisconsin
- Elementary School Principal
- Voices College-Bound Language Academies, San Jose, California
- Principal, Bell Creek Academy
- Bell Creek Academy, Riverview, Florida