Law and Courts
The latest news about legal issues in education including articles, Commentaries, and special features.
EDUCATION WEEK EXPERTS
The School Law Blog
07/17 07:32 am | Retired Justice John Paul Stevens, a Voice for Student Rights, Dies at 99 | Stevens served 34 years on the U.S. Supreme Court, ruling for student rights, racial equality, and a high wall of separation between church and state.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
Most Popular Stories
- University Guidance Counselor. IB School. Dubai.
- Galvin Education, Dubai (City) (AE)
- Special Education Teacher
- Jewish Child and Family Services, Chicago, Illinois
- Partner Engagement Manager
- AVID Center, Southern California
- 4th Grade Teacher
- Saint Hilary School, Tiburon, California
- ESE Teacher
- Duval County Public Schools, Jacksonville, Florida